Help yourself and others
How to positison yourself with smartphone?
Positioning with the Google Maps application on different smartphones:
- Enable use/detection of your location on the device. A tiny image of a compass arrow appears at the top of the screen.
- Enable detection of your location in the Google Maps application.
- When you open Google Maps, a blue dot appears in your location.
- Upon using the Android operating system (e.g. Samsung, Huawei, LG, etc.), keep your finger on the blue dot until the coordinates appear on the top line (in some cases, the address is also displayed there).
- Upon using the iOS operating system (Apple only), press on the blue dot and a white bar will appear at the bottom – My location. Scroll up the bar a little and you can also see the coordinates.
- Forward the received coordinates to the Emergency Response Centre by reading them out loud to the call despecher on the phone.