State helpline 1247 and help and information service
Information line of the Recue Service 1524
Call 1524 if you need rescue-related information or advice, for example:
- you need advice on how to make your home safer;
- you need contact data of rescue officials or information regarding their work hours;
- you would like to know where and how it is allowed to light bonfires;
- you would like to notify of a dangerous building or uncovered well;
- you would like to get additional information on prevention campaigns of the Rescue Board;
- you have questions regarding the rescue field, but you do not know where to turn to;
- you would like to get contact data of a certified chimney sweeper.
The information line of the Recue Service 1524 is open across Estonia and around the clock, calls can be made from mobile phones and landlines alike. It is also possible to use the longer number 660 1524. The price of a call to the information line of the Recue Service is calculated based on the operator’s price list. The email address of the information line of the Recue Service is email@example.com.